Thank you for your support of Morning Dove Therapeutic Riding and our students! Gifts and grants support over 60% of Morning Dove’s annual operating expenses. We rely on the generosity of our friends to provide scholarships, feed and care for our horses and pay our instructors and staff. Without your help, we can’t do what we do.
There are many ways to support Morning Dove’s financial needs:
Our Wish List: Donations can be dropped off at our facility in Zionsville or we would be happy to pick them up!
- New/gently used saddle pads – all purpose horse and pony sized and dressage
- Office supplies – ink jet printer paper, pens, paper clips, manila file folders, k-cups for the Keurig, paper products — paper plates, plastic utensils, napkins, plastic cups
- New/gently used muck buckets and carts
- New/gently used apple pickers/manure pickers
- Wheel barrows – we would love 2 sturdy ones
- Stickers (horse related are always popular!)
- Corn hole games!! (we can paint/do minor repairs if necessary)
- And, we are in need of a small/”hobby farm” tractor with a front loader and 3 point hitch to pull an arena drag or flatbed trailer
- Morning Dove needs a truck – able to safely pull 2 horse trailer with many years of life left in it!